Wednesday

Current writings... and some randomness

So, at the moment, I'm writing a short story based on a dream I had several months ago. It was such a vivid dream that I still remember much of it. I'm also doing something a little different with it: I'm writing it in the first person. Usually, authors write in the third person, but some write in the first. I've decided to do it differently because it's a different genre than I usually write. This one's mystery, thriller, suspense; whereas I usually write fantasy.

A random thing that happened yesterday happened while I was on the computer. I had just taken this photo:


And I had just finished editing ^that^ photo:



And my dad saw it. He absolutely loved it!

What do you think? Let me know in a comment!



No comments:

Post a Comment