Saturday

Miserable Day =(

Today has just been miserable today. This morning, I woke up at 6:45 for the first time in about a week because my younger sister had to go to children's choir rehearsal. We left around 8:30 to get to church, and we played a little basketball before we started rehearsal. After rehearsal, I played two straight fierce games of fooseball. When our dad got to church to pick us up, a headache started to develop. And lately, my back and neck have been hurting me, and today was no exception. So, on top of having a headache, I had back pain. My headache still hasn't gone away, but my back is feeling a little better. My slight headache has actually developed into a splitting headache, and my muscles have been moving slowly. So, today, I have not been in the best of moods today. I think I might be coming down with something. =(


No comments:

Post a Comment