Wednesday

Please pray

About two months ago, a rope holding one end of the hammock that was out in our front yard had broken. My best friend (who moved up north) and my younger sister were sitting on it at the time, and they both got a few bruises. Three weeks ago, we were babysitting a six-almost-seven-years-old girl from our church, and she put up the end of the rope that had broken. My dad pushed it farther up the vertical limb it was tied around so he could mow underneath. A week ago, my younger sister and I thought that because it was higher off the ground, our dad had retied it higher up. So I decided to lie down on it and swing. A few seconds after I had gotten comfortable, the same rope broke AGAIN, this time with just me on it. My entire back hit the ground at the same time. The wind got knocked out of me, and I thought that was it.

Since the end of the weekend now, my back has been painfully sore. At first, I thought it was from my shoulders, which have been a little sore from playing my violin, accordion, and piano. Then I realized that it was because of my fall. Monday night, my back hurt so much, I almost cried and I didn't have any supper. My had massaged my back, and that helped a little bit, but not for very long. I took some Advil before supper and right before bed. My back was fine for most of yesterday. But as it got later in the day, my back started to hurt again. I took some more Advil when I went to bed, and it worked through the night. But when I woke up this morning, my back was horribly sore. I took some Advil not too long ago, and it hasn't started to work yet. Nothing much is working, except for the Advil - for about five hours.

Please pray that my back stops hurting, and that I can start practicing better.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm 1lover! I'm praying for you! That would be horrible, having your back ache so much. :( I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete