Sunday

Life recently

I am so sorry I have not posted in so many a month. I really want to start posting more regularly, but that's not happening quite yet.

So you see, I've been living and working at Chick-fil-A with my older sister this summer. It's been a blast! We've gone river tubing, gotten two mani/pedi's and 90-minute massages, and gone to a Japanese steakhouse. Working at Chick-fil-A is totally awesome and has been a great experience. Last Wednesday night, about five of us from work went to a huge CFA party. I danced my first Cupid Shuffle with our marketing director Micah (she's an awesome girl) and drank two large iced coffees that night. :-/

A few weeks ago, just before my CFA store launched the new iced coffee, we had a short training session one Sunday afternoon. Afterwards, a bunch of us went to this really awesome (and delicious) French bakery. I got my sweets and some protein and sat outside with the group. That was another really fun night.

Back in July, we celebrated Cow Appreciation Day all across the country, and I got to work front counter during lunch rush. It got so crowded at one time that I almost started hyperventilating. That day was challenging.

About a month ago, while working front counter, I served a guy that was wearing a t-shirt that advertised my home state's university sports teams. I asked if he was a fan and if he was from that region (as I am in a different state than my home) and we got to chatting. And it just so happened that he used to live right down the road from where I live with my parents and attended my local high school! That was one of my favorite experiences so far.

Well, I have to start getting ready to bed for an early morning. Hope to check in again in less than three months this time. ;-)

--
"This is the day that the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it."
~ Psalm 118:24

Lena Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Yo, sista I nominated you for an award on Into It Deep. Come on over dearie!

    ReplyDelete